The Maverick Entrepreneur™ Series
Who Else Wants To Start A Stock Investment Club For Fun And Profit?
HINT: You Don’t Have To Be An Expert Stock Broker To Get Started Today!
by STC Staff Writer from “The Maverick Entrepreneur” Series
Are you alone when you make your stock decisions?
Do you think you could benefit from using the minds of several interested stock market hobbyists all determined to make sure you have your money invested in the right shares?
Before you could rely on your broker. You could pore over the stock offerings in your local newspaper with a cup of coffee in your hand. But when left to make decisions on your own – 5, 10, 20 minds are certainly better than one.
Thousands have now found investing clubs to be the smarter, more fun solution to investing in today’s market.
Not only are you bound to make smarter, more sound, safer solutions – you get to make more friends and socialize.
If you’ve ever heard about investment clubs. Or if you’ve ever thought about starting one. You’ve just found your ticket.
Only one expert guide can be found that will teach you all the tips, tricks, and tactics you’ll need to make sure you’re investment club starts off with a bang and keeps on kicking.
I’ve got my hands on all the important information you’ll need to get started and thrown it down into one 50 page report I call…
“…How To Start An Investment Club For Fun And Profit!”
Who else wants to have fun while investing? And ensure that you make better decisions with your portfolio at the same time.
It’s true, the studies show that people stand to profit more when they make stock decisions in groups. And it only makes sense right? When 5 minds can go over the ins and outs of any individual stock – it’s easier to decide which is destined to be a winner and which is going to turn up a loser.
But the great thing about investment clubs is that even if your portfolio isn’t gaining in value…
…you can still learn while having fun with like-minded investors. The obvious answer to anyone who’s serious about taking the stock market head-on is to get started in their own investment club!
“See How Easily You Can Start Investing In A Group With Confidence!”
If you’re not completely confident in your ability to maneuver the stock market, your best option is to get together with like-minded people and talk your way through decisions.
That’s why an investment club is the best way for beginners’ to learn the ropes of the market while having a good time and making new friends.
My 50-page Guide, “How To Start An Investment Club For Fun And Profit” will tell you all you need to know to start your own club (and keep it legal.) This thoroughly researched guide is ready to be downloaded to your computer this moment.
In minutes from now, you can start learning the ins and outs of starting your club. In fact…
…here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Who an investment club is definitely not for.
- A sure way to find disappointment in an investment club.
- How much money you really need to join (or start) an investment club. It’s less than you think.
- Warning! When an investment club may not be right for you.
Do you have the perfect personality for an investment club? Find out now.
- 5 reasons investing in the stock market is a wise and profitable idea – ready to share with your spouse!
- 7 reasons why joining an investment club is the way smart investors take on the stock market.
- 6 ways an investment club can better your life.
- 7 all important things you must make sure you have before you sign up with an investment club.
- How to tell the difference between an investor and a trader.
- 3 different types of investors – which type are you?
- How to find members for your investment club – and which group of people will probably cause the most problems.
- 6 simple but important items you must talk about at your first meeting.
- 4 administrative issues you’ll want to clear out of the way at your first meeting.
- 10 pieces of paperwork to bring to your first meeting.
- 5 elected offices that every successful investment club should have.
- 2 ways that you’ll need to deal with the government who’s watching over you.
- 5 issues to deal with before your second meeting.
- How to choose the business entity that’s right for your investment club from 3 popular models.
- How to make sure your investment club is legit in your state.
- How to set up an educational program to make sure all members are up to speed.
- When you need a broker, here’s how to decide which one to get.
- How to find a discount broker.
- 4 advantages of going with an online broker.
- 3 types of software your investment club may need.
- 8 Internet links you need to look at if you’re going to start an investment club.
- How to read stock symbols so you don’t make unnecessary mistakes that can hurt your pocket.
- 20 investment terms you must know if you’re going to invest in the stock market.
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Give Me 30 Minutes And I’ll Have You Itchin’ So Bad To Start Your Own Investment Club, You Won’t Be Able To Sit Still!”
The best part about starting your own investment club…
…is it’s fun! Finally, you can get together with like-minded people and talk about stocks, teaching and learning from each other over and over again. And the fun and comradery start when everyone has an equal stake in the outcome of your clubs results.
It’s like having a super bowl party every month.
You get to make new friends and keep close relations with old pals. All while participating in a fun, exciting game of investing.
Anyone can gain or lose money in the stock market. Smart investors make sure they learn something along the way. And the best way to do just that is to invest alongside other investors.
Other investors who you can talk to about different stock decisions. Bounce ideas off of each other. Talk strategy.
Investment clubs bring together a group of people who are all there to have a good time, learn more about the stock market, and maybe profit greatly along the way.
I’m sure that as soon as you start to read about how an investment club works, you’ll be itching to start your own. I even guarantee it.
My Guide, “How To Start An Investment Club For Fun And Profit,” took considerable research time to assure your club is successful and will operate smoothly.
Our Guide Will Inspire You To Start An Investment Club Right Away Or Else!
If after getting my guide, “How To Start Your Own Investment Club For Fun And Profit,” you’re not immediately inspired to start investing inside of an investment club, then I’ll send you a refund ASAP. You’ll know immediately whether or not an investment club is right for you.
If you’re not happy with my guide for any reason, all you have to do is send me a short email letting me know. I’ll make sure you promptly get your money back in full. If you’re not completely satisfied, I don’t want your money.
But I’m convinced that after clicking the button directly below, you wouldn’t let us pay you to give back my expert guide! Click this link and get started with your very own investment club today:
If you are interested in additional information as outlined in this article, need assistance in applying this information, or just want more resources, contact us for FREE (no obligation) and we will do our best to accommodate you.